Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Chapter 8: Final Thoughts

I feel that I have learned a lot from this blog assignment. At first, I was honestly dreading it, thinking that it was going to be a lot of writing. But since I got to choose my topic, it wasn't so bad. I think that I went into this assignment with this topic specifically to enhance my own knowledge about it. Glaucoma is a much larger topic that I thought, with thousands of articles, not to mention that we haven't found a cure for it or even define its actual cause and mechanism. I think overall, it was a great learning experience. Now, I have the basics of glaucoma down, which will surely help me in the future as an optometrist.
Thank you for reading!








2 comments:

  1. Hey! great job on discussing glaucoma this semester. I have learned in great detail from your posts and has helped me keep an open mind on how easily we take our eyes for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shara! It was really interesting reading your blogs throughout the semester. It really helped me more to take even small symptoms seriously that would results severe damages. Thank you for bringing up this topic.

    ReplyDelete